No Church cannot survive or even grow, without putting Christ at the centre of their very being. And this is also true for each individual that walks this earth. Loving your neighbour and laying down your life for others by its very meaning implies giving yourself to others. Pastoral care is all about being there alongside those in need of support, comfort and uplift in the Lord.
We offer support by counselling others
For Christ's Sake Ministries offer support by counselling others, but in fulfilling this very important and empowering ministry, we have courses designed to help you reach out and support people in need.
- Hospital and sick visiting (offering support for the dying)
- Bereavement counselling and support
- Church Fellowship and support
- Prison Visiting
- Married couples and singles
- Finances (finding answers in money concerns)